B efore Balboa I was in San Agustin. It was terrible, After a long year. I came to Balboa Academy I was in Mrs. Durbin's 2nd grade class.
A ll my classmates helped me. Thy were very kind and the park was like te best part. and THEY NEVER GAVE US HOMEWORK that was awsome
L ots of students forgot how to dsay my name but it's ok I was used to it.
B oys and girls becme my friends, The Teacher was very nice I remember Babar the stuffed Elephant that each of us got for a week.
O ver all everyone was nice. I remeber hanging out in Mr. Fosters library.It was SO fun
A ll my friends have stayed and I have made new ones too. But well some had to leave right. I still chat with them.
Those unforgettible moments have been recorded in my brain I wish I could go back to that time once more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment