Monday, January 31, 2011

They are after me...

My name is Payton… they are after me. All of them, those men in black suits. They want to hold me ransom, to my father’s money. He is a graduate from M.I.T. And is currently the top scientist in N.A.S.A. People lionize him so much, they stay over night out side our mansion. They assimilate every single detail. There are people trained to follow him. And that is where I come in, The daughter of a multi-millionare, I am supposed to be meticulous about who I hang out with, or talk with. I don’t see my father much-not anymore.

Anyways, there is a man… Lucifer Blair. A man, trained to follow me, wanted by the F.B.I due to several cases. Lucifer has been “stalking me” for a year now. My dad and I had a dissension, since he wanted me to be protected by body guards. But now I regret not taking the offer, since I am running bare-foot, away from a bulky man. I have to admit I am scared. Should I stop running? No I can’t, I won’t.

2 comments:

Luciana P. said...

good use of the words i like how you start it! it make me want to read more!! :) good job!

Isabella♥ said...

I liked your story!! It has a catchy beginning, and at the end it makes me want to read more! However; maybe you could've used the ww more carefully. But it was good job over all!!