Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1 arrival

Yesterday I tried writing but I was too but so today I'm writing for yesterday and today. I am in colon the car ride was FAST. the only problem is that I have a cold more of a throat ache. We ate chineese food for lunch it was preety good. Then we can back and came to the pool we are staying in the radisson hotel. they have a nice pool by the way. I stayed in the pool for 6 hours I am cramped up like a raisin it is cold and I am sleepy we spent more than an hour for our snacks but then We had dinner it was yummy. Well bye I have to go sleep it is awfully late by the way I have no computer with me so I am using my I touch for writing this if is hard.

No comments: