I am writing my daily schedule of my winter break vacations. I am little bit late and have not written form a couple of days because the days have been really hectic.
December 22, 2009
I woke up really late because I fell asleep at around 2:00 A.M. Then I used my computer and watched some T.V. after all that we ate lunch that my grandmother made it is like an Indian style of arroz con pollo except that it is with goat meat. It was really good!!!
Later that day I read my book, "The Diary Of Anne Frank" I really liked the beginning. And a couple of hpurs later I went to the mall with my mom and dad. We went shopping and I had to try on lots of clothes (I hate Trying on clothes).
After the shopping rush hour. We came back home and my dad wanted to see my grandmothers wound that she got in the mall's bathroom a few days ago. Then I went on my computer AGAIN and started writing this (whatever you wanna call it)
Mehr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hehe, sounds like a fun day:) Happy holidays, and I agree, I absoulutly hate trying on chlothes.
Hello Mehr,
I is alright that you didn't post the first day. You can post when you go away, or intermittently throughout the week.
Luv ya,
Mrs. Brown
Post a Comment