Saturday, December 5, 2009

India runs in my blood. Writing...Talking...Thinking like India. From the Taj Mahal to the buildings on the streets. The Delicious orange ice creams to the 5 star cuisine food. I was born in India and have most of my family members there too. Where I used to play on the sweet smelling grass and have great picnic's.

But now...Now I have moved to Panama, With Panama Viejo and Paitilla and patacones to arroz con pollo. Where I run around doing summer salts and look out the window and only see my reflection on the mirror made windows of the tall...tall...tall buildings.

Even though I have moved I won't forget my own blood.

INDIA

2 comments:

Steph said...

I have nothing to say but wow! That was so... beautiful, I could really see how you felt and how India really is. Wow!

Yeji said...

AWWWWWW!!!!SO TOUCHY!!!GREAT JOB!!:]