Since a grade starts at school I wait and wait for Christmas break... wait and wait for freedom, where I can run around barefoot in the silky sand in the beach and when I can swim and swim without doing my homework.
Every night I sleep when the moon yawns and wake when the sun rises.Christmas...New years...My birthday all walk silently on memory lane entering the brain but never leaving.
Every year I wait and wait... trust me it was worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That sounds really nice. To have freedom and when you can do what you want without having to worry about homework. That sounds like a real vacation. Also, I agree with you, it is worth it.
Beautiful!!!
love the last part...
"...all walk silently on memory lane entering the brain but never leaving"
Great Job! I hope you have a great time at wherever your going!!
I agree with Mari, so poetic, lots of imagery! Great job!
I agree with Mari that part sounds nice!
Post a Comment