Monday, May 17, 2010

A best friend never leaves





A best friend is a needle in a hay stack, a golden diamond. You never miss people until they leave for good. Well my best friend, Sebastian. Is leaving, he is going to Virginia. We were never really close, until one day we became friends, and the next we were best of friends, Yeah we fight, and that doesn't matter, because he always forgives me and I always forgive him.

In smiles and happiness, tears and pain he is always there for me. And I'm always there for him.

Even though he is leaving he will never be missing. Maybe in our lunch when we all talk he won't be there, Maybe in class, yes there will always be an empty seat, and yes there will be a star that won't glow. But he will never leave never... never.

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

This is beautiful and Mehr, yes I am very sorry. Best Friends last forever.

:) Thanks Mehr,
Sebi