Don't you just hate when people-maybe not complete strangers but anybody-tells you too be something in life. They try changing your future and your dreams. Well I do, I absolutely hate it.
You can't straighten a crumpled dollar, you just have to let it go and pay for your prices. They want me to become: a lawyer, doctor, Secretary, Scientist, and all the other jobs I wanna stay far away from.
Maybe when I'm older there might be a little ray of hope for me to become one of those, but not because I wanted to, but just because I didn't wanna let them down. Truthfully I'm 13 years old and should not be worrying about my career, but you only get one chance, one oportunity, and only one life shouldnt you decide what you wanna do with it?
But today or tomorrow ill have to go chacing the penny that fell on the floor but still rolls and rolls.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great Confession. I really like how you make the metaphors and refer to other things that relate to this Confession.
Yes, you are right, I liked how you explained that you are only thirteen but still I totally agree. Good paragraphing
Very good Confession i agree with you that you are the person that decide what job you get.
Post a Comment