There is no
rose redder
than thou' lips
no
marmalade sweeter
than thou' words
Thou' my beloved
thou' has confiscated my heart
and kept it with you
We will mutiny
against the people
just like
Romeo and Juliet
We will embark on our journey
and not leave an inkling
on any mind
I have and will
loved and love
you in profusion I
will make sure that
thou' shall get a
second chance to live
life in its purest form of serenity
Forget all
forget all
shake of that rankle
that has been holding my love as
ransom
oh my beloved
forget all
forget all
for I shall love
you
unconditionally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
sounds like real Shakespear poetry, so that just means it's awesome.
freak...in natalia's words!
i thought it was really well written and how you made it dramatic with the shalls and thou's! keep up the good work!
That was so sweet :). I really liked how you described the love and what you could have. It sounded like it was written by Shakespear himself! Great job!
Post a Comment