It was one of the nicest days I have had in a long time. I am sixteen! I felt like telling the world. Sixteen! Sixteen! I was clad in my moms old Petticoat and skirt. Covered for the rain outside.
My parents are proprietors of the store next to our house. They told me I could have anything. Anything! I mean you don't get to turn sixteen everyday. I could choose from sweet bread to the best smelling candle in town.
Even though I had a sunny disposition, it was a turbulent day. The rain poured hard against the floor. But I didn't care. Because now I'm sixteen, and sixteen year-olders don't care if they get rain drops on them.
I just kept skipping around Madison Square Garden. The thunder reverberated the streets around. In front of me was a boy sitting on a wooden bench. I examined him for a while then shrieked. "HOLDEN!"
He didn't look at me.
"It's me Mehr, Jane's roommate"
Suddenly his head pivoted from one sided to the other.
"Jane he called, where is she?"
I remember Holden he came looking for Jane.
"It's a weekend she is watching a new matinee"
He was all depressed suddenly.
He had this red hat on . The same one he did when he came to look for Jane. He was one of those boys that you meet once and you don't want to meet again because of who they are. I mean he smoked and drank. And for his age that isn't very grand.
But I realized something, Holden Caulfield is a madman! And he loves Jane. Well she ought to know about this.
"I'm running late sorry bye, I'll give Jane your regards!"
"Bye," He said all lackadaisical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This was a great idea for a post, but you need to work on your grammar in the post. Instead of "He was all depressed suddenly." you could switch it for "Suddenly, he was all depressed" it would make the story flow better.
and u could tell that he was a madman from that...?
Durr Prashan! He liked Jane and he was all depressed pff...Prashy :p
Ilove it
Great job Mary Loooo!
I love how it goes "I'm sixteen! Sixteen!" and shows Holden is growing up, but at the same time speaking in a childish manner, showing how he's caught inbetween. :))
Post a Comment