Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chocolate Love


I am a chocolate addict not a bad one because I hate going to dentist. If I don't do something for my friends they intimidate me with chocolate and being myself I do them their obnoxious favors.

My parents say that there is a snint amount that I can have... but if it were not bad for me I would eat more than you can think of.

One day in 6th grade the U.S.A Girl Scouts had a teacher- student meeting and we had to serve the food. But the only thing that caught my eye was the huge chocolate fountain that they debuted in the large lunch room.


Do you want to eat some??? The teachers would ask us... ummm sure...
Now that my parents were not there my impunity helped me get chocolate... more and more... I did not want to take to much or else be embarassed
infront of my teachers...

And I was lucky that the chocolate got over or else who knows how much my stomach would hurt...

No comments: