Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mission failed?!?!?!


My mom bought 3 packets of grape candies... for what? Don't ask me but all ui want are those candies!!! My favorite, Grape with tangy splash that makes your mouth tingle.

I asked her where they were, but... she will not tell me. So being myself... i assigned myself a mission, GTKANDIES110 agent 64952HDRH. First step, Gather Information.

1, she always takes it out of the closet
2, she always takes about 5 minutes to get them out
and
3, she takes a large stool with her

I entered the closet with the brown stool and stood on my tipp toes to get her view. It tumbled very often but i knew that I can't get hurt or else she would suspect... i looked around but
NOTHING

Exhausted I ran to my room and heared my mom call me...
"what are you doing"
"homework" I replied

Then I sighed and continued working on my algebraic expresions...

I FAILED MY MISSION
AGENT DISSMISED

2 comments:

New York Giants said...

very well done, and very well use of paragraphing

Sebastian said...

Very Nice... Mission Failed, Good job, I liked the description and everything... keep it up :)


- Red Bull A.K.A. Sebastian