
Meg Cabot's book Jinx is a beutiful thriller that left me breathless. The protagonist is Jean (Jinx) Honeychurch is a sixteen-year-old girl from Iowa who moved with her aunt and uncle to New York. In New York she meets her cousin Tory, who has completely changed since Jean and Tory last met. Jean thinks she has the worst luck in the world as if she is "Jinxed." Tory's backwards and unusual personality makes Jean's point of view change, and she meets new people, Including Zack a boy who she has a crush on but is older too her. But once Jean gets into an accident her whole life twists as Tory tells her something she should have known the first day she stepped on to Earth. Next to Jean lets just say that everybody has "bad luck."
Jinx an enchanting book definitely has satisfied my expectations. Since I picked it up I haven't found myself a moment without it. I have read other books by Meg Cabot but this one tops the list. Jean Honeychurch thinks she has the worst luck ever-and I thought that about her too. But as she overcomes every obstacle in her way I notice that she is different.While reading Jinx I have been on a great journey with Jean. A wondeful journey to say, a look from her eyes and a walk from her shoes is absolutely worth remembering.

1 comment:
I will defiantly read this book. i <3 it, and i like how you compared this book to others by the same author though Natalia already said it. perfect jobb.
Post a Comment