Mehr Eliezer
29 Elkwood street
Atlanta, Georgia
September 8, 2010
Dear Christian,
I love everything about you: Your eyes, hair, and our humorous disposition. I miss you... DO you remember when we were ten and we sat under the apple tree. The time when All of our friends spontaneously moved and we only had each other, to play hide and seek with. Christian do you remember when we went trick or treating on palmlane when we were six, and you were spider man and I was a witch.
Remember when we modified your bike with stickers, and how you were scared of spiders. Remember when I was twelve and I got sick when the flu was prevalent in 7Th grade- soon after we found out it wasn't the flu but a common cold. You came to help me with homework, We drank soup and played tic tac toe.
Christian do you remember... I do
Your Best Friend,
Mehr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it is so believeable
Post a Comment