Monday, September 20, 2010

Sweet memories - a vignett


Glazed, sprinkled, and cut. The water washed, the balloons popped, the cake stained...Pablo's light blue shirt, stained with chocolate blotches all over. The cake smacked against his face...covering his eyes. Luciana had left to wash off. But there was still cake left. Pablo who was standing over the red bucket grabbing water by the handful and splashing it on his face. Was now covered with frosting too.

I walked away and so did he, he went back outside where the music was playing, where the people were talking, where the water was splashing. I followed, my feet rubbing on the smooth tiles and then they hit the concrete drive way. I will never forget those moments: When Angelica pushed me ontop of five people, when Luciana opened her presents and the glow on her face as she unrapped each one, when Camila and I talked for hours, when I threw water at Pablo the second he came.

The black and white keys played by Natalia and Sara, when Victoria got drenched when she wasn't supposed too. The music on Caterina's i-pod. When we sprayed shaving cream on Paola,I will never forget these sweet, sweet moments.

1 comment:

Camila said...

AWWW! I LOVE IT! The part was so much fun! We did talk for like a super long time! I like talking to you, I can't believe that last year we couldn't stand each other... GREAT JOB! Keep it up!