Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not the type




I am not the type of girl that wears four inch Steve Madden-I can't even stand in a two inch one without falling. I don't drink Decaf latte's or walk with a Gucci bag. I don't come to school with make-up, Or wears hip high dresses

But I am the one that wears purple Jordans, and drinks sweet tea. I carry a sling bag of an anonymus brand. I listen to an anthology of Silver edition Elvis Presely, And sing along.

I chew gum, and wear jeans. There is nothing wrong. I swim not shop. There is nothing wrong. I have a hidden candy stash- SHHH don't tell my mom. I run and play hide and seek with kids in my building. There is nothing wrong.

I like myself for who I am and not for who others want me to be.

3 comments:

Victoria S. said...

Haha!!! i like your topic especiall the part of your secret candy stash...... now i kno... thanks for telling me! Great job!!

Camila said...

Nice post! You are SO right! Don't be afraid to show who you really are just beacause some won't appreciate the same things. More often than not, people will appreciate your personality!

Middle Minds said...

I love that you know who you are and that you love yourself!

Excellent post.