One of my most prized possesions... I have to spill, is my lava lamp. I just don't like the fact that it is colorfull, but I like how the "lava" dances freely in the liquid.
It takes a while to heat up but after it is waltzing it is breath taking. I have always wanted one, I blame movies. When ever the main character is in their room and specially if it is a girl she usually has a lava lamp. It is so beautiful to look at the glitter on the glass, the yellow lava, and the light reflecting the colors of the liquid.
SO whenever I saw one I wanted one...Never got one.
Until
I went to Texas and went to an art measueam and found the original brand of lava lamps. I begged my mom and she bought it for me.
Every night I stare at it and look at it trapped in a glass, but the way it paced up and down and compeling. the way the glitter shimmers on the glass makes the stars loose light. and the colors: yellow, pink, and orange. The colors of a tanned sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment