"Yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery today is a gift that is why it's called present"
He left no hi no bye. Is it so much to ask for? To say bye before you leave for three days...before, he used to go on trips for weeks long. And he would come back with presents from all over, It doesnt help (Im being sarcastic, I loved the presents) Books, chocolate, bags, teddy bears-when I was younger, jewerly, and sometimes souviniers.
Is it too much to ask for? When you get home and daddy isn't there...He is always here exept for today, a business trip to chiriqui, or he has to see a farm. Is it too much to ask for? to say three letters B-y-e...b-y-e...b-y-e.
Those three letters mean a lot...It isn't too much to ask for.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
beutifuly written mari.
I liked how you made a meaningful sotry in just 3 paragraphs. im so sorry about how you feel
Post a Comment