Today we went with Mrs. Bhatty and her husband to their house in Altos de Maria it was a really long way from here but I guess it was worth it. We stopped at Queso Chela's and had delicious Empanadas and Chichemes. After a while we went to their gorgous house which was like on the top of a mountain we drove around and I got to open the sun roof and look out while we we driving it was REALLY SCARY. we went of a steep slope and then drove up a really weird bumpy road.
We saw beatiful houses and hotels then we went back to their house in Altos de Maria and I went in their jacussi it was bubbly but not hot it was rather cold. Ironic isnt it then we left the place and went to a water fall-- a relly small one--It was really pretty it was deep too. Ok then on the way back--almost3 hours--it was pitch dark the only lights were the venom red lights from the cars.
I am at home I feel really woozzzzyyyy I don't know why I am also sleepy Ok well I have to go sleep. I wish we could have stayed longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment