Thursday, March 11, 2010

Go BANANAS

Sebi, Mathieu, and I sat next to the field on the floor. We waited for the game to start. Then the players came--wearing yellow shorts and a blue and white jersey--just liken the prisoners except they were blue--they walked confidently getting into their positions.

The referee blew the whistle. The dragons started. Mathieu started throwing grass at me (It was really annoying) he kept on throwing grass at me for what felt like the whole game. Tiffany and I got up and started singing: "Peel banana Peel Peel Banana...." I sat back down next to Raquel and Sebi--I wanted to get away from Mathieu who kept on throwing grass at me--Sebi was turning red with anger he was yelling at the players. "THEY ARE NOTHING YOU CAN BEAT THEM...FOUL FOUL...HE HAS TO GET OUT TAKE HIM OUT!!!"

Diego was singing a song behind me I don't know which one. Coach Guanti told us to get up to leave the game was not even half way over but we had to go. The score was 0-0. I stood up and walked awkwardly--Cleaning the grass off--towards the Gym. I wish we could watch the whole game.

No comments: