Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photo Genetic???

People say that I am photo genetic and that I have a great smile. Should I belive them?

Today I sat down on my bed and took out my lap top I had nothing to do, Since I had already finished my homework. I opened the webcam and started taking pictures I gave different poses. They were all really bad but if I had to choose from all of them I would choose a picture of me with my lips curled, and in a total blue setting.

It made me look like an alien but it was ok. I will survive with a bluishh look. But the only problem was that it was too blue... You must be wondering yourself, Is that even possible? Well in this case it is!!!

It was blue like the sky of a snowy night, Blue like the large ocean deep and mystireous. Am I over reacting? Maybe just a little but my eyes glimmer in the picture like a millions of stars in the universe.

This picture was worth to be taken. Or so I think!!!

No comments: