I sat in the bus extremely bored I hate the feeling and smell of the bus and the worst part is that my bus driver put curtains and they are full of dust. I was on the way back from school and I sat on the back with Danny (A 4th grader in my building.). He was reading the 2nd Percy Jackson until he felt dizzy and fell asleep.
I took out my I-pod and looked out the window I closed my eyes and day dreamed--till the way back home--I started snoozing of but then my head would either hit my shoulder or bang against the window (It was usually the window).
I though about the home work that I had:
SPANISH: none
MUSIC: none
GEOGRAPHY: none
SCIENCE: none
ENGLISH: slice of life, finish Memoir, and read vignette to your self
MATH: worksheet
Danny was awake now he was rubbing his eyes hard. The bus stopped in front of the apartment and we got of I said bye and left hoping that tomorrow will be different just like how I do every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sounds like your bus is not very nice, I like how you listed your subjects and also that you listed what you had to do for homework. Good work.
Post a Comment