Monday, March 1, 2010

Gymnastics

Monday March 1st.

5:00

Stretch, splits, jumping jacks, butterfly, archway... But now to the real magic: Carwheels, Handstands, Villa (pararell lines), Inflatable, horizontal lines (bars)... But today we dicided to do the bars and the inflatable. I got ready put chalk on my hands I don't know why I do, even though I still get cut. The chalk flying all over the place like if you take two chalkboard earasers and hit them agains each other.

Then I stand on the small one and then when I get my balance leap onto the larger one once I am in the air I feel an orchestra playing right next to my ear then when I hold onto the taller one the cymbals crash and stop the composition it was like a beutiful symphony which only I could hear. An hour later The same thing though I don't get bored of it. It was the same new adventure seeking its Explorer.

By the end of the class we lyed down stiff on the inflatable the coach turned on the monitor the inflatable rose like the clods higher and higher and so did I. I got up and started jumping so did the people around me.

No comments: