Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A friendship circle cut in half



People say that a friend completes a circle of Friendships are like circles. Well frankly my cirle was broken long ago.

I entered the lunch room happy and joyfull. I sat at the end of table I saved 2 spots for my best friends. One of them came and sat down he had him arms crossed furiously. His eyes looked dull not as bright and lit up as usual. I tried helping him but words did not come out.

He must have been expecting help or atleast a "Are you ok? OR What happened" but nothing not a single peep came out of my mouth it was as if someone locked my mouth and threw the key into the ocean. By that time came the other. He has mumbling something to himself.

The furious one yelled and yelled only at me not at anybody else! Did I do anything wrong? I thought and thought but just like my words my mind was blank. He was still yelling I had no idea what to do. NO clues popped up in my mind. I couldn't take it anymore so I just left I left both of them it was as if someone let loose of the rope tied to my hands.

Or atleast it felt that way. His anger dissapeared from his face. But for 2 weeks we did not talk in Science we ignored in each other. IN P.E we were speechless we never passed the soccer ball to each other. When me and another girl would have an argument he would defend her. A word can make you cry forever.

One day he approched me and said sorry. A plain old and simple sorry he always says the samething: "sorry I made a mistake" puts on a frown and leaved he does not ask if we are friends againg or just leaves.

A question remains in my head are we Best friends, friends, classmates, or am I just a girl in his school. A piece of my life is still missing just like the anwer to that question.

No comments: