Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Future thought out today

Mathieu, Sebi, and I stood next to the water fountain while Mathieu filled up his water bottle.

"OK so if you do become a famous soccer player... You will have to at least write a speech"

Sebi looked at him puzzled.

"He will I know it" I defended. "As for you" I looked at him. " You CAN be a ping-pong player but just don't wear those shorts that like you know are REALLY TIGHT." I look at him in disgust.

He let out a giggle,some what like the sound of a penny in a tin can but much more rhythmic. Sebi laughed too. . I couldn't help it but I gave up and gave a crescent smile.

We continued walking Mathieu left for Geography and Sebi went down to Math I followed him while I roamed my own world of what I am going to be when I am older. My parents usually tell me that to get something you want you have to work for it with all your might and the thing that I really want to be is a professional swimmer.

Even if I have to practice 24-7 or even as little as 2 hours I am all heart idly willing to do that. You see I love swimming since I was really small I have loved splashing around in that cool water. But now I have decided that I love swimming and want to further in life next to it. Don't some people follow their dreams.

I will not give up!!!!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So you're willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill your dream. I'm glad that you love swimming and that you want to follow your dreams. Great!