In every single class even in P.e I was really sleepy As a matter of fact I as exhausted I slept at 9 but I don't think that it made a difference. I wanted to take a nap but I couldn't because of my home work and Guess what I have a science quiz tomorrow. I must have been so SLEEPY for the past week that I did not hear her say anything!!!
I have been studying for a really long time I try to remember the questions but I can't. On top of that I have to fix my messy binder because we never know when you will have a binder check. The hole evening there was Horrendous sound of machinery from upstairs so even if I tried sleeping I couldn't.
I have yawned over 20 times today AND I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!! I want the day to past fast so that I can sleep fast. (YAWN) I feel like freezing the time and dream on the clouds. Even talking about sleep makes me sleepy.
Well I am going to go finish my homework so that I can sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment