Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girl Scouts

I walked into the elementary dungeon. I see the small brownies and then the cadettes I say hi to all my friends and sit down. Mrs. Hatfield talks about our badges and then we make dulce de leche with Mrs. Bocaranda. We look around for our cutters I choose A small star and an apple. I cut two stars and give them to Alex and Helen from brownies they give me a pin in return which says Love 2 camp.

Then I make an apple well 2 it was soo goood I couldn't resist. One I gave to my mom and the other to my grandma they LOVED it I have to make it another day...Well I know this slice of life is really short but I have to go Help make dinner Ok bye MY mom is calling see you tomorow.

No comments: