Today I was sitting outside in the living room with my laptop and I notice that it's not charged. So then I go and get my charger and plug it in. I find out that my made put too much water in the Bamboo plant so I take the pot and put my hand at the bottom suddenly I feel something really GROSS And ICKY on my hand I take my hand away from the pot.
A lizard--brown with black stripes big mature--was stuck to my hand. And I HATE LIZARDS ar any sorts of REPTILES. So I shook my hand a couple of times in shock and then the lizard falls on the floor I Scream and my made comes rushing.
She is also scared of them so she takes a broom and starts smacking it against the lizard but I tell her to stop because it was mean. So she takes another broom and swooshes it out of the room a second later I forund myself standing on top of the table.
You must be thinking I am crazy but every one has their fears. And mine are repltiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment