P.e
We were all exited and nervous we had to run 4 laps in less than 13 minutes. On your marks get set go!!! we all ran exept for 3 people we ran and ran. Mathieu leaded and then Sebi I was running with Eleanor till she ditched me halfway. Then I saw Caterina so I cought up to her. WE RAN AND RAN. Last lap 3 miutes I ran as if tere was the stampede of angry people behind me I ran.
I was breathing relly loud Caterina stoped to see if I was ok my only response was deep breathing. She looked hesitated. Then she gave me a speech which I barely remember. The only part that I do is the " you don't want everyone to be mad at you right?" I shook my head then took a deep breath and ran like the wind.
50...49...48...47...46...45 I crossed coach I thought that I was going to choke I fal or atleast was going to but Caterina cought me in mid air. she helped me up and took me to the wter fountain. I was red RED RED blood shot RED. BUt then I look back proud with myself and see those 3 people still walking as if they had a life time to finish.
I was going to scream the rage was going to make me explode I wish that we could scream in the pots and pans and then open it infront of the people but I couldnt... I took several deep breaths and answered sadly the questions that my classmates IS THERE ANYONE LEFT? I shook my head and I knew that they wanted to scream to.
I WISH THAT WE STILL GET FREEDAY!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment