Grandpa, Oh I must say your journey stopped.
A silver ladder took you to a garden far far away.
The clouds weeped and weeped the sun was unhappy it's light was dim.
Every day I look up at the stars
Wondering how you must be feeling.
In the mornings the clouds cover up the sun but there is still a bit of light that will make my path shimmer.
I was too small to understand why you won't come back but now I know
I know that one day I will come to the garden too we will walk together right by the roses.
And The sprinklers will stop because the daisies need more sun.
We will leap from cloud to cloud hoping not to fall.
But now, right now I will be waiting
For the path to dissapear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow that is the best poem I have heard in my life. beautiful.
Post a Comment